Ask your question
We recommend pre-booking your experiences as tours do book out in peak periods and most of our attractions offer priority queues for prepaid tickets. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Holes of Fun for Everyone at Putt Putt Golf Mermaid Beach! Experience three uniquely themed 18 Hole Courses playing Jungle Trail, Fun Run and Waterways. Encounter exotic animals, conquer motorised obstacles and cruise along a water filled putting adventure. Play starts from 9am and when darkness falls, Putt Putt lights up for night time fun until 10pm
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Confirmation in the form of a voucher will be received after purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher or present on your mobile device on the day.
- Children 4-15 years inclusive. Children 3 & under FREE.
- Concession includes Student, Pensioner and Senior Card Holders - ID required.
- Prices are per person. Maximum 2 Adults on Family Pass.
- Open Every Day & Night 9am – 10pm, including all public holidays
- Anzac Day 1.30pm – 10pm
- Christmas Day closed
- Open in all weather conditions with 18 Holes covered with waterproof sails.
- 3 Fantastically Themed 18 Hole Courses
- 19th Hole Refreshments
- Video Games Zone
- Jungle Hideaway with Barbecue
- Free and easy off-street parking
- Tourist Information
2492 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach - Gold Coast – Queensland - Australia
Putt Putt Golf is located on the Corner of the Gold Coast Highway & Crescent Avenue, Mermaid Beach. Just 10 minutes south from the heart of Surfers Paradise and 20 minutes north from Gold Coast Airport.
3 Fantastic 18 Hole Courses
Discover the ultimate challenge putting amongst classic characters and motorised obstacles on Fun Run. Take on the spinning windmill, conquer the haunted house and time it right at the swinging log. Have a fun-filled time protected from the sun and rain with all 18 holes covered with waterproof shade sails.
Take a wildlife adventure in Putt Putt's Jungle Trail animal park. Experience up-close encounters with exotic animals including a welcome greeting from a talking parrot, see the "King of the Jungle" and meet some very friendly elephants who love to sound their trumpet as you putt away on safari.
Escape to Waterways Cove for splashtacular family fun. Discover cascading waterfalls and colourful marine life around a beautiful tropical lagoon. Encounter shipwrecked pirates, play the Tiki spinner wheels and when the sun goes down, Waterways Cove lights up into a dazzling oasis.
Free and easy off-street parking available.